Consulting and Support
See what our customers say about our Siebel and OBIEE consulting services.
Recognised as the real Siebel experts since we were founded in 1998, Customer Systems Siebel consulting service is second to none. We have worked with over 200 customers, every version since Siebel 4 and virtually every vertical variant. This means that there is almost no challenge that can occur on a Siebel project that we have not already solved. Siebel upgrades to IP15 / IP16 (Innovation Pack 2015 / 2016), and implementing Siebel Open UI are current specialities.
The core of our success comes from our extreme product expertise. It is very easy to claim skill. However, complex products such as Siebel take time and serious effort to learn. Going on a training course is only a start. To become a true expert, a different level of time and intellectual curiosity is required. We have made those investments to ensure our consultants are the most knowledgeable available and that your project is a success.
We offer a full range of Siebel skills, either leading projects or providing point expertise into your own team. Services include:
- Technical team leadership and knowledge transfer
- Extreme expert level configuration
- End user process and user interface simplification
- Configuration design
- Integration – EAI, web services, EIM, client side
- Performance reviews and tuning
- BI Publisher
Siebel Upgrades (6.x / 7.x / 8.x to IP15 / IP 16, SEA to SIA)
- Complete projects or expert support to internal team
- Full upgrade / IRM
- Script optimisation
- Open UI switch on
- Prebuilt Open UI easy wins
- Open UI training / knowledge transfer and best practice coaching
- Open UI portals
- 22.214.171.124 to IP14 / IP15 / IP 16 upgrade
- Support of your configured version of Siebel
We have also worked with every version of OBIEE (often called Siebel Analytics when the primary data source is Siebel) and its predecessor applications since 2001. Our implementations have ranged from small releases for a few users, completed in a matter of days, to major enterprise deployments involving multiple countries and releases over a number of years. There is little that can occur on an OBIEE project that we have not encountered somewhere before.